Our store uses the so-called cookies. Each customer can specify storage conditions and access to his personal data by changing the settings.
Personal data provided by clients are processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorization granted by the clients and legal requirements, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended).
d.) www.palucosmetics.uk store’s customer personal data on servers ensuring their full security. Access to the database is available only to authorized persons who are employees of the company that owns the store.
The customer who provided his personal data has the option of accessing them for verification, modification or removal requests.
Please be advised that www.palucosmetics.uk does not transfer available personal data to third parties. The transfer of data may take place only in the event of an express consent of the Customer or at the request of people authorized under the law of the state authorities in connection with pending proceedings.
"Cookies" are small information and text files that are sent by the website that we are currently visiting. The files are saved to the final disk (computer, smartphone). The site adapts to the user’s preferences thanks to cookie files, when the user visits the same website again.
Functions of cookies
Cookies perform the following functions:
• they remember the user's preferences, allowing them to match the content of the website,
• enable statistics on e.g. website visits, recently viewed products,
• enable the use of accounts on websites,
• they allow you to present ads tailored to your preferences,
• thanks to them we don't see the same ads all the time
• shopping cart - will not remember selected items,
• login forms, passwords - will not be saved
• websites will not remember the user's preferences, language chosen etc.