The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Client – within the meaning of these Regulations is an adult person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person and was granted legal capacity by the special regulations and makes an order in the Store;
2. Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, article 93, as amended);
3. Consumer – an adult person with full legal capacity, making a purchase in the Store not directly related to his business or professional activity;
4. Basket – list of products prepared from the Goods offered in the Store based on the Buyer's choice;
5. Buyer – both the Customer and the Consumer who entered into the Sales Agreement;
6. Regulations – the present Terms of Service electronically via the Online Store www.palucosmetics.uk
7. Online store (Store) – website available at www.palucosmetics.uk, through which the Customer can place Orders;
8. Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
9. Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬-__________________ and the Customer, concluded using the Online Store;
10. Consumer Rights Act – Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014. pos. 827);
11. Act on provision of electronic services – Act of 18 July 2002 on the providing of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
12. Order – Customer's declaration of will, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
§2 General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for the use of the Web Store available at www.palucosmetics.uk
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provisions of electronic services.
3. Online Store www.claresa.uk is run by ____________________________________(company dyst. + address)
These Regulations specify in particular:
• rules for registering and using an account as part of the Online Store;
• terms and conditions for electronic booking of Goods available as part of the Online Store;
• terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders as part of the Online Store;
• rules for concluding Sales Agreements using services provided as part of the Online Store.
5. Using the Online Store is possible if the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: having a device with Internet access, having an Internet browser installed (eg Internet Explorer version 8 or newer); minimum screen resolution 800 x 600 pixels.
6. In order to use the Online Store, the Customer should get access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access on their own.
7. If the customer is a person, only adults of full legal capacity have the option of making purchases through the Online Store. www.palucosmetics.uk reserves the right to refuse the offer of the Sales Agreement from people not meeting these conditions.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the www.palucosmetics.uk and download it and print it.
9. Information about the Goods provided on the Online Store website, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code and allow customers to familiarize themselves with the main characteristics of the Goods before placing the Order.
10. The Store may at any time change the range of Goods offered. The change in the offer depends in particular on restrictions on supply and delivery, without prejudice to Orders placed by the Buyer.
The products meet the requirements of Polish law. The store is not responsible for violation of the law in a country other than Poland, to which the product will be delivered at the request of the Buyer (e.g. if the sale of a given product is prohibited in that other country). The buyer is obliged to check in the appropriate offices of the country to which he intends to export or transfer products, whether the products he intends to order can be imported into that country.
§3 Rules of using the Online Store
1. The condition of using the Online Store is to provide the referring ID or register at www.palucosmetics.uk
2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form provided on one of the Store's pages.
3. The condition of the purchase is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory, necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement.
¬_______________(company) may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as may limit his access to part or all of the resources of the Online Store, with immediate effect, in the event of the Customer's violation of the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer:
• provided data during registration in the Online Store, that is untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
• committed through the Online Store infringing personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other Customers of the Online Store,
• will allow other activities that will be recognized by ________________(company) as behaviour inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of _______________(company).
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store may not register again without the prior assent of _______________(company).
5. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Online Store, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet.
6. The Customer is obliged in particular to:
• not deliver or transfer content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory content or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
• use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
• not take actions such as sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
• use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for _______________(company).
• use any content posted as part of the Online Store for personal use only,
• use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the United Kingdom, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
If the Customer has registered in the Online Store, then he is not allowed to pass the password to third parties. The Online store is not responsible for orders made by unauthorized third parties to whom the customer has provided his password or who gained access to the customer's account as a result of the customer's failure to comply with the precautionary principles when using the password to the account in the store.
§4 The procedure of concluding a Sales Agreement
1. In order to conclude the Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.claresa.uk, select the Good(s), taking further technical actions based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
2. The Customer selects the Goods ordered by adding them to the Basket.
3. The Customer may order one or more Goods from those offered in the Store. If you intend to purchase more of the same Good as part of one transaction reserves the right to refuse a transaction if its execution is impossible due to restrictions imposed by the producer of a given Good. The Buyer will be notified immediately after placing the Order about the quantitative restrictions on the purchase of the same Good(s) in a single transaction.
4. When placing the Order - until the "Order" button is pressed - the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and in the selection of the Good(s). To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
5. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information on:
• the subject of the Order,
• unit and total price of the Goods ordered, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
• chosen payment method,
• the chosen method of delivery,
• delivery time
In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order with payment obligation" button. As soon as the Buyer has approved his Order, it is considered that he has knowingly accepted the subject and terms of the Order, including his obligation to pay the price for placing the Order, price, size, characteristics, quantity and delivery date of the Goods offered by _______________(company) and ordered by the Buyer.
6. Sending the Order by the Customer is an offer to conclude with _______________(company).Sales agreements, in accordance with the Regulations.
7. After placing the Order, if accepted by _______________(company).. the offer submitted by the Customer, the Customer receives an email containing the final confirmation of all significant elements of the Order.
8. The contract is treated as concluded with the moment of acceptance of the offer by _______________(company) and the Customer receiving the e-mail message referred to above in section 4.8.
9. The Store is not responsible for an incorrect e-mail address or failure to collect information sent by e-mail confirming or sending the Order. In each case, the Buyer places an Order, the sale will be considered final.
10. The sales contract is concluded in English, in accordance with the law and with content in accordance with the Regulations.
§5 Prices and delivery methods
1. The prices of Goods are given in British pounds as well as Polish zlotys and contain all components, excluding delivery costs, including VAT (with distinction of the rate) as well as all other components and fees. Any change in the VAT rate will be automatically included in the price of the Goods offered by the Store.
2. The prices of the Goods are the prices in force at the time of placing the Order by the Buyer. The Store may at any time change the prices of the Goods, with the prices accepted by the Buyer at the time of placing the Order being binding for the Sale Agreement concluded as a result of the Buyer placing this Order.
The Customer can pay for the Order by:
*PAYMENT METHODS TO BE CONFIRMED*
4. Payment for ordered Goods should be made within 7 business days of placing the Order. If no payment is made within 7 days of placing the Order, the Order may be automatically cancelled.
5. The Store has the right to suspend or cancel the delivery of the Order, regardless of the type and stage of completion, in case if the payment was not done or was done partially. In case the payment was not done, in case of fraud or attempted fraud with the use of the Online Store, also for future Orders.
6. The ordered Goods remain the property of _______________(company) until full payment.
1. The delivery of the Goods is possible by:
*TO BE CONFIRMED*
The delivery costs will be additionally mentioned on the page Delivery and payment.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods takes place within the territory of UK.
3. In the case of payment by a card, the deadline for completing the order is calculated from the time the transaction is approved.
4. The time of preparing the goods is 1-2 business days, in the case of the promotion, the time may be extended to 7 business days. The time of completing the Good(s) does not include the time of delivery of the good by the carrier.
5. Delivery costs are added to the price of the purchased Goods and shown separately on the sales document. The Store may change the offered delivery options at any time, however, the form of delivery accepted by the Buyer at the time of placing the order will be binding on the Sales Agreement concluded as a result of the Buyer placing this Order.
6. The buyer or recipient of the Order should check the condition of the package and Goods upon delivery.
7. When sending a courier, always check the contents of the package in the presence of the courier. In the event of damage or defect, you must refuse to collect the parcel and immediately write a complaint report containing all details regarding the claim in a clear manner and send it to the address: email@example.com
8. In case the complaint protocol was not written when receiving the parcel, the company reserves the right to consider not to accept the complaint .
9. Current delivery prices are specified on the website of the Online Store.
10. The condition of delivering the Good(s) is payment for the Good(s) and shipment.
§7 Right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement
1. This provision of the Regulation is only for the Buyers, who are Consumers.
2. A Consumer who entered into an agreement remotely may within 14 calendar days withdraw from said agreement without stating a cause.
3. To use the right of withdrawal, the Buyer is obliged to send the statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement to the address of the registered office of _______________(company) within 14 days of receipt of the shipment. _______________(company) will immediately send the Buyer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer.
4. In case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Buyer should prepare the products and send an e-mail with photos to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, and then immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he made a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, send the package with the returned goods to the address:
Address to be confirmed
5. The direct costs of returning the returned Goods shall be paid by the Buyer. The buyer is responsible to _______________(company) for reducing the value of the Good(s) in case if the Good(s) were used improperly.
6. The right of withdrawal cannot be accepted in respect of purchased Goods that have been unpacked from sealed packages after delivery and which cannot be returned due to the need to ensure hygiene and health protection. Refunds for returned goods will be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product in stock. The money will be refunded in the same way that the Buyer previously used, unless he agreed to a different form of refund of deposited funds.
§8 Complaints regarding the Good(s)
1. In the event of non-compliance of the Good(s) with the contract, the Buyer should prepare the Goods and send an e-mail with the photos to the address: email@example.com
2. The form should include the following information:
• Order number to which the complaint relates,
• photos of the Goods regarding which is the Complaint,
• description of the defect of the claimed Good(s)
The buyer may be asked to return the complained product to the company's headquarter.
The costs of returning the complained goods shall be paid by the Buyer.
3. In case of damage to the product resulted by transport, the above documentation should be sent to the following address:
Address to be confirmed
4. The Store will respond to the Buyer's complaint within 14 business days of sending an e-mail or returning the Good(s) together with a description of incompatibility.
5. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Buyer or removing incompatibility, the costs of delivery shall be paid by _______________(company).
6. Individual settings of the Buyer's computer and monitor causing incorrect or distorted display of information about the Goods (e.g. colors) cannot be the basis for considering the complaint.
1. The administrator of personal data provided by customers is _______________(company).
2. The Store undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with applicable law in this regard, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
§10 Final Provisions
1. The Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Online Store's website.
2. These Regulations may be changed. Amendments to the Regulations will be published on the Store's website.
3. The customer accepts the regulations with each order the same, the store does not directly send customers information about changes in the regulations. Amendments to the Regulations apply to Sales Agreements concluded from the date of entry into force of the new Regulations.
4. Amendments to the Regulations enter into force one day after publication on the Store's website.
5. Settlement of any disputes between _______________(company) and the Customer who is a Consumer, arising or related to the application or interpretation of these Regulations, is subject to the courts competent for the place of residence of the Customer. Settlement of disputes with other clients is subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of _______________(company).
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.